Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feast or Famine

Ok, ok... so it works that way sometimes:) Here are some shots of Thaddeus riding his bike... he's been doing so for a couple weeks now, but I finally got the camera out to chronicle his growth. It is almost scary he's that big now. He loves riding (or maybe just being like his big brother--did you catch the big brother coming down the hill in the first picture?); but he isn't exactly adept at the breaks yet (Mom still gets to be the brakes at times). It's funny, in a sadistic sort of way, he'll come flying at you with perfect confidence if he aims for you, you will be certain to catch him. AGHGH! This boy is bound to give me gray hairs! Hey--guess who the cute boy is riding the bike in the puddles back in Altus, OK???

The Nathanael pictures were caught just by chance. After I rounded Thaddeus into the house, I went to herd Nathanael in the same direction and still happened to have the camera in hand when I caught him climbing around. Oh, to be a kid again...wait--I still am, and I'll prove it as soon as the paintball pictures come in!:)







No comments: