Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Snack time (after the cave)

Decided to have the snack I brought along for the kids looking out over the lake... well couldn't expect the kids (especially mine) to stay away from the water. Don't know what I was thinking. Anyways, they all set out and as soon as they saw that there were frogs in the pond, they got sucked in even further to the mud and water. Nathanael lost a shoe in the muck. Thaddeus fell over and then sat down in the muck. Man, what a mess (but fun!)


This was the drive home. Had to stop and take a picture.


1 comment:

Anna said...

WOW!!!! You all updated your blog?! Will wonders never cease? ;) I have missed the updates, but apparently Rebecca was going crazy over there eh? Glad to know she is stateside... now she needs to come visit me!

I really did enjoy the pictures of the kids and the stories to go with it. hehe... Sounds wonderful!

I also really like the moss covered stone walls. I feel like I haven't seen many pictures of your general surroundings and I love moss!

Thanks so much for the updates!