Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hannah's Drawing

Got this drawing from Hannah the other day... and the story that goes along with it is pretty funny. I like the detail of the blood from the lion eating the "bull" on the haunches added with the flowers and hearts around it. I laugh every time I look at it.



The story goes something like this... "the baby lion was wandering off one day and got lost. The bull found the baby lion and was not very nice, so the baby lion cried out really, really loud. His mommy and daddy heard him and came running. Daddy bit the bad bull on the haunches [yes, she said haunches] and saved the baby lion. They decided to eat the bull after the baby was saved."

Must have been the science lessons she learned the other day about lions that gave her the idea.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Very cute!!! I will be sure to show The Boy, he will think she is even more cool now! :)

Great Job HANNAH!!!

Here and Now said...

Lions and tigers and bulls Oh my!!!

I especially like how the baby has its tongue sticking out!!! Great Job Hannah! You are a wonderful artist!